Friday, October 23, 2009

Welcome Amanda

What is up bloggers! Here I am to join the circle. I know that you all have to be so very excited to read what goes on in my crazy/fun/wild/busy/drunk/partyin' world! The real reason I decided to start doing this is because I got a new job. Now at this new job I get pretty stinkin bored, ok maybe that's an understatement.... I started part time at a law firm in downtown Amarillo as a receptionist. I was really bored the other day and was going through some old emails and found one that my sister Marie had sent me along long time ago when she first started blogging and was like "oh yeah, there is something for me to do" which actually gave me something to do for a good hour because I then read everyone elses that I knew. I could probably waste a lot of time on my facebook or myspace or youtube but of course those sites are blocked from me. So there is a good chance that I will be posting blogs every Monday/Wednesday/Fridays.

My life has actually been sooooooo-uh-oooooo busy. I literally work 7 days a week and go to school. I have actually been pretty cranky today because I closed Hummers last night bartending so I got home at 2am then had to be at the law firm at 9am this morning and get to go straight back to Hummers to close the bar again tonight...and wait I am not done..open Hummers in the morning... I tried to get someone to close tonight for me so maybe I could get off around 9 or 10 instead of 2, but of course I can't get a favor. Ok...whew I'll stop,...I am over it cant ya tell ;)

Yesterday I got to watch my beautiful baby niece for a chunk of the day so my sister Karen could go run errands and not expose Kambrie to all of the yucky germs that are all over this city. It was awesome. I was nervous at first that she would cry and scream and freak out on me but she didnt..not even close...she is a wonderful baby. She was 1 month old yesterday. I cant wait till I get to watch her again.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! You should check out thecutestblogontheblock.com to find lots of cool backgrounds for your blog...that'll give you something else to do at work when you're bored!

    ReplyDelete